Sharing important guidance for Thyroid and weight issues with Reiki and chakras knowledge from reading and researching extensively with energy symbols since more than two decades. remember Reiki healing arts is not a replacement to modern medicine. Usually whenever a spiritual healer is talking the most common terms they link any disease is to the chakra. What are chakras? A chakra is a funnel shaped structure which is embedded in our aura. In my earlier post I had discussed about How Kidney disease is linked to chakra and now we continue with information regarding chakras for disease.
The function of these chakras is to suck energy from the universe and supply it to the body through the aura. These chakras are always spinning and they move clockwise with high speed, thus forming a colour. Here we see different colours of different chakras according to the speed with which they are moving. If they are disturbed or move slowly, or move anti clockwise we feel energy drained, tiredness and serious diseases manifest.
We have seven chakras and their colours are as in the colours of the rainbow. They are located at various parts of our body in our aura and they function to make energy from here thus supplying the same to the individual. If any chakra is unhealthy or clogged it is manifested in form of a disease. A reiki healer will try to locate the weak chakra and offer healing as well as guidance to the individual for healing the sick chakra.
These seven chakras are named as follows with their energy symbolism-
1) The Root chakra Mooladhara chakra- Basic trust. Red. it is a single chakra located at the base of our body in between our legs. It is a very important and most important in every individual. If this chakra is well adjusted we see a healthy, happy and well adjusted individual. And the other is in case of vice versa, that is the individual will be disoriented and weak suffering from regular diseases, physical and mental. This sucks energy and supplies to the whole body so you can understand its importance.
2) Hara chakra or Sex Chakra- Swadhishthana. Sexuality creativity. Orange. another very important chakra. They are two in numbers, one in front of the body and another in the back aura. Dysfunction of this chakra leads to sexual and adjustment problems. Acceptance problems and the persons suffer in any relationship and cannot express love and are usually irritated and lonely. Blockages in these chakra in front and back lead to severe problems as the person may reflect bad health and bad relationships. Usually they store fat and are obese due to this chakra problem.
3) Solar Plexus- Manipura- Wisdom power. Yellow. A great chakra and very well defined function this chakra has a major role to play in every individual’s life. It is the centre of power and wisdom. Kings and political leaders’ have strong solar plexus chakra. It is also referred to as the personality chakra. A blockage or dysfunction with this chakra leads to power hunger and fear of losing out. Such individuals having good chakra are spiritual and conscious of self. Whereas dysfunction in this chakra leads to feelings of envy, greed and is reflected in body diseases such as acidity, liver problems.
4) The heart chakra- Anahata- Love healing. Green Pink. One of my favourite chakras as it is a important chakra, our sole source of existence. Love, feelings, care and all the emotional give and take takes place from this chakra. We all are connected to the universe through our heart chakra and a happy heart chakra leads to spreading goodness and love to all. If this is well balanced you accept the world and yourself as you are and are satisfied and thus are willing to develop strong bonds and relationships with others. Dysfunction of this chakra leads to jealousy, guilt, tension, selfishness, loss of love for others and such dysfunction reflects in the physical form as weakness, cramps, heart and circulatory problems.
5) The throat chakra- Wishuddha- Communication light blue. . A wonderful chakra well defined in its functions. This throat chakra is our connection with the outside world. Our oratory skills and expression in form of words is dependent upon the health of this chakra. A healthy throat chakra is required to be well adjusted and happy whereas problems with this chakra are manifested in forms of speaking lies, fear of speaking and sharing information, not expressing our needs clearly and also the individual regularly suffers form cold, cough and speech problems. Hoarseness, sore throat and stammering are manifested as problems with the throat chakra.
6) The Third eye chakra- Ajna- Awareness. Deep blue. This chakra is very bright and glowing in spiritual people and artists. This is the seat for imagination and visualization. A very important chakra this is needed to be clear vision and to understand all mental concepts in reality. Blocks in this chakra lead to disillusionment, confusion, negative thought, and in general an aimless life. Usually all mental problems like schizophrenia, depression and anxiety neurosis as well as panic attacks are a reason of blocked third eye chakra.
7) The Crown Chakra- Sahasrara-Spirituality. Purple. As the name suggests this chakra is over our head and hence named as the crown chakra. This is a connection to the God and whole universe in general. A happy crown chakra is indicated in a spiritual person and you can see their aura glowing. We see a halo on their heads and this is the crown chakra glowing. In case of dysfunction with this chakra the person is disoriented and does not believe in God.
These seven chakras form the connection from outside to our aura thus giving energy to our body. If they are blocked it will present itself in form of many diseases which affect our life seriously. It will spread to health wealth and relationships and need to be harmonized for a good life.
Thyroid is a serious chronic disease which affects health and peace of mind. Fatigue, hoarseness of voice, energy drain, muscle weakness, constipation, puffiness, depression and feelin low, dryness of skin, sexual dysfunction, sluggishness, paleness, brittle nails, weight gain etc are some symptoms that are seen. Women have issues with menstruation, irregular uterine bleeding, and also experience anxiety, nervousness and irritability. Most commonly feeling cold when others are not!
The main chakra that links to thyroid problems is the throat chakra. Vishuddha chakra. Reiki energy needs to be given to unblock the stuck energies first before beginning any healing. While people have the aim of weight loss with Reiki the main cause may be thyroid which needs medical treatments. Thyroid imbalance brings instability fatigue and weakness. People have increased appetite which may result in weight gain. Metabolism is mainly affected. Imbalance also brings body to increase weight.
Your Thyroid goes awry and wild! here is some insights by my extensive reading and researching with Reiki energy.
I have seen that the lower three chakras also will need clearance and balancing to allow the flow to be in sync with other chakras. A Reiki Master will always think of a complete quality of life improvement for the healee. I have always mentioned it is a combination. I also activate feng shuii of your home to bring in good health, because with this Feng shuii power I feel half the battle is already won! East sector is the health feng shuii sector in your home and peace falls in the center of your home. Both specifically need to be feng shuid.
Blue gemstones help a lot for the throat chakra. Especially a blue stone pendant falling just over the throat chakra works wonders. Choose the stone carefully. check my Google blog Obsessed Over Stones.
The throat area needs lots of love and care so begin this yourself, give some love to that part! wear something beautiful around your neck, and keep the affirmations for your throat chakra to be happy.
Communication, Talking ,Speaking are characteristic functions of throat chakra. SPEAK UP! what is that you have not expressed? how many times you have kept quiet, all those has accumulated as weight! You will notice as you heal and start expressing your weight issues will gradually reduce and make you feel more healthy and energetic.
which Colour is good for thyroid disease people? Blue, has so many shades and hues. go in for soft blues, soothing the throat chakra. Sky blue, cerulean blue, light blue, are good colours for you, wear these more often. Avoid dark, murky, muddy blue colours.
Throat Chakra mantra is "Hum". The vibrations of this mantra helps heal the chakra and guides energy for it to move in right direction with correct speed according to your body needs.
Focus on the third eye. This will help you get clarity and focus in your life. Migraines and tension headaches reduce a lot with this meditations.
Reiki symbols Harth and Zonar will help you a lot. To unblock past karmic energy blocks and to bring in self acceptance self care and self love.
Accepting yourself with the beauty of your soul is all you need, once this is done, the Universe stops sending you diseases lessons and you live a healthy and joyful life.
Hope this helps!
All the Best from Rizwana!